17 August 2016
1. How to save energy by making simple changes around the house and in schools.
- Turn off lights, air cons, fans etc when you are not using them.
- If your school computers have power management features, make sure controls are set so they will go into the “sleep” mode when not in active use.
- Maintain appliances and replace old appliances.
- Use LED bulbs.
2. How to replace renewable energy in house.
- Solar Panels (reduced energy consumption)
- Wind Turbines (produced efficient electricity for your house)
- Hydropower Systems (produced power for your house)
3. How to save electricity
- Embrace natural light
- Change your light bulbs to LED bulbs
- Unplug all electronic devices when not in use